From the 10th of every month you can email in to firstname.lastname@example.org and book a slot for the Bad Language later that same month.
This is how it works:
– We are a literature night: poetry or prose.
– You don’t need to send us your work. Just email for a slot. If you email *before* the 10th, you’re too early.
– Open mic spots are four minutes long. The time limit is self-policing. Don’t abuse it.
– Come along. Delight us. Be the best you can be. And have fun with it. If you blow our socks off, we might book you for other, larger events elsewhere.
– There are ten open mic spaces available. Five of those spaces are reserved for people who have never performed with us before. No-one can perform for more than two events in a row. We have a reserve list, and often reserve listees do end up getting a spot.
– Each month, one of the Bad Language hosts will also perform, alongside an amazing headline act. Click here to see the events coming up soon.