Open mic spots for our Halloween Bad Language are NOW AVAILABLE.
Spread the word to your ghoul-friends and aaaargh-quaintances that we have four-minute prose / poetry performance spots going at Bad Language in Manchester on October 31st. You’re noticing a theme, right? Actually, you’re welcome to read something unHalloweeny, but if you fancied taking inspiration from a Halloweeen theme, that would be fun.
Here’s how it works:
– We are a literature night: poetry or prose.
– You don’t need to send us your work. Just email for a slot. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Event location and timing below.
– Open mic spots are four minutes long. The time limit is self-policing. Don’t abuse it.
– Come along. Delight us. Be the best you can be. And have fun with it. If you blow our socks off, we might book you for other, larger events elsewhere.
– There are ten open mic spaces available. Five of those spaces are reserved for people who have never performed with us before. No-one can perform for more than two events in a row. We have a reserve list, and often reserve listees do end up getting a spot.